Did anyone else get this? Where did it come from?
Devs wrote about this in the news
I got it but I don't know why?
white glyph
Check out the in-game news about the Hooked On You Collection and Event! There will be a daily bloodpoint reward. See you in the Fog. ๐
Thanks everyone for the response. My news thingy was not popping when I logged in, had to delete my game settings file to get those back.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs wrote about this in the news
I got it but I don't know why?
white glyph
Check out the in-game news about the Hooked On You Collection and Event! There will be a daily bloodpoint reward. See you in the Fog. ๐
Thanks everyone for the response. My news thingy was not popping when I logged in, had to delete my game settings file to get those back.