What is this place
Seriously what is this place dose anyone know honestly I thought I was being interviewed for a job in testing the game
Tagged:
Mod
Seriously what is this place dose anyone know honestly I thought I was being interviewed for a job in testing the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not tobe a downer it’s a awesome game but I’m not a fan club kinda person would someone let me know how to delete this account if it is just a fan club
Don’t want a Social media life I looked around the settings and can’t find a way out it’s just like the game I can’t find my way out
I'll contact you.