I don't think I'm the first one or if this is common knowledge but I figured out what causes it. Swinging through a palley and getting a hit but also getting stunned.
I'm assuming you mean the bug where you slide around for a while? I believe it's an animation bug tied to throwing down a pallet while injured (and a couple other things, stuns can sometimes do it to killers). It's a known issue, don't worry.
@Peanits said:
I'm assuming you mean the bug where you slide around for a while? I believe it's an animation bug tied to throwing down a pallet while injured (and a couple other things, stuns can sometimes do it to killers). It's a known issue, don't worry.
I am worried, I don't want it to be fixed, it's hilarious.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm assuming you mean the bug where you slide around for a while? I believe it's an animation bug tied to throwing down a pallet while injured (and a couple other things, stuns can sometimes do it to killers). It's a known issue, don't worry.
I am worried, I don't want it to be fixed, it's hilarious.
I mean it is winter right now.
What if it was intented? DUN DUN DUUUUN