A short post about this forum community
I haven't played dbd for a few months but I saw the Reassurance perk and it takes me back to one of my posts.
@galanonim25 said:
Do you think is a good idea to implement something like that. Let's say after unhooking or healing other survivors you gave them an additional buff that activates once they are on the hook. After activation instead of a normal hook timer, an additional timer will be activated and will last 30 seconds ( on the best upgrade ).
this one to be more precise
People disliked my perk idea in this post and mostly typed Camaraderie/Kinship exists. Some people didn't even understand my concept, but I see devs created something similar.
Reminded by this situation I just wanted to joke and say Camaraderie/Kinship exists devs.
But yea learning about this perk made my day.
Comments
You think that's something, check out this post I made Aug 1st saying Kinship should be a perk you bring to give to other players instead of one you bring for yourself, about a week before Reassurance was leaked.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/338480/kinship-is-a-really-bad-perk-that-needs-a-rework#latest