Can't join friend's Lobbies
Simple as that ,,I can go play solo BUT when i try joining or inviting my friends both get an error screen,
Gonna verify game files and come back with update
Tagged:
Pending
Simple as that ,,I can go play solo BUT when i try joining or inviting my friends both get an error screen,
Gonna verify game files and come back with update
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also a problem for me and my friends. We can see each other on our friends list. We can independently join and accept invites to join. We both Ready and then only one of us is pulled into a game lobby, while the other is not pulled in. No error message. When I was pulled into a lobby, I appeared to un-Ready from my friend's point of view.
We both restarted our game. This appeared to correct this issue.
i verified game files ,restarted game,restarted pc + router just in case ,nothing worked for me ,i was stuck in solo q ,,Guess that's the nerf killer mains asked for sfw lmao
This can be related: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/346215/pc-players-not-seeing-friends-in-lobby#latest