What is the 1 perk in tome 12 level 4?
I've tried this archive challenge with DH and it didn't worked, what is the 1 perk needed to this challenge?
I've tried this archive challenge with DH and it didn't worked, what is the 1 perk needed to this challenge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
self care
Really? XD Ty very much
I had to do it in a SWF with one of them running Boon Circle of healing. I tried doing it solo and it was difficult.
Yes it's self care. I'm (not) surprised they haven't corrected it yet.
People were discussing all the finer details in this thread here.
With a good med-kit you can do it :D
I didnt say impossible, just tough as solo q.