AUDIO CHANGES
I dont know what devs did but i dont like it.CHASE MUSIC IS WAY TOO LOUD now as some other effects.just make audio like before pls.ty
I dont know what devs did but i dont like it.CHASE MUSIC IS WAY TOO LOUD now as some other effects.just make audio like before pls.ty
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed that the chase music and skill check audio are a lot louder than they used to be.
OK SO THAT'S THEIR BALANCE ADJUSTMENT EASIER SKILL CHECKS AND HARDER TO HEAR SURVIVORS - TWO BALANCES IN FAVOR FOR SURVIVOR - BAD DAY FOR KILLERS - SO SAD.
i agree with op its way too loud