The Legion
I enjoy the the design of The Legion from cosmetics and the different characters, my favorite of which is Susie. But from the overwhelming feedback given to the devs during the PTB about the weak state of Legion the only significant thing they buffed was no double cooldowns. I really do like this killer but after playing several games at Rank 1 with legion its clear to see they are laughably weak, I might even have better success with Freddy. I really hope the devs buff this killer. They did say "not all killers are suppose to be powerful" which I won't get into but please let this killer be powerful xD an absolute favorite of mine
Comments
What's the point of being a killer if you can't kill anyone ... The Legion should join the survivors where they came from originally lol
Yup. They need a buff. Personally, this is what I would like to see happen.
That seems like a lot of buffs, but individually they are pretty small. Add them together and it should put The Legion into a playable state and work toward the intended direction of the killer.
That's factually incorrect.
I played one game as legion a dew minutes ago, and before that 2 games on ptb, and I just had a 4k. So...you can get kills.
I've gotten 4 kills on the nurse without blinking. They were rank 18-20. But still, that proves that if the players are bad any killer can get kills. That doesn't mean the killer is balanced properly.
I just pointed out he is wrong and legion can kill.
I even went to get 4 bbq first and left injured survivors alone, took 2 decisives ,and after I killed those 2 I then played tag with one of the last 2 survivors frenzy downing them a few times by constantly hitting them while the other did the last gen, and in the end let them both go after they were both downed.
Yea they could buff legion , but not much because then its another nurse and that's cancer. And tbh all the suggestions I saw are way too much.