Why can't I delete a previous discussion I posted?

can't delete this so I had to edit it

Comments

  • @jvg999 said:

    I recently switched over to pc, and it's just kind of frustrating not having my 2,000 hours of content on it. Do any devs have any information regarding this? I'm really desperate.

    I like the fresh start and everything, but I kinda wanna get all achievements with my switch profile on my xbox app account since there's none on switch.

    Was supposed to be out last September I believe, and something stopped it dead in it's tracks. I thought it was Nintendo and them disagreeing about DLC's transfering, not sure though.

    So y'all back in the same boat as the other consoles: they know Cross Progression is wanted, and they say they're working on it. As far as PlayStations and folks like me on Xbox it may never happen.