Reactive Healing not working? (6.2.1)
Is Reactive healing still not working in this patch? I was using it and I went in for a save at the hook and I thought I would get an extra health state after a few hits taken by teammates and I ended up dead.
Is Reactive healing still not working in this patch? I was using it and I went in for a save at the hook and I thought I would get an extra health state after a few hits taken by teammates and I ended up dead.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure if there is still bugs with this perk but it would never heal you fully regardless. The perk description says you will get x % of currently missing healing process so it would theoretically never end up to 100 % just with the perk