Hacker spotted
So i was playing the daily ritual as Killer (Onryõ), when suddenly I got blinded out of a locker. I was blind for around 1 or 2 minutes, unable to do anything else than teleporting around to the TVs.
After the blindness ends, I was able to hook the hacker. He instantly unhooked himself and ran around with speed of light.
He had a brown toolbox with a purple Onryõ addon and a glitched, iridescent addon called big bunch of firecrackers or something like this.
I have video proof and screenshots. How do I report this case to Bhvr?
Sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker.
Comments
If you want to report someone, keep in mind in-game reports are mandatory as they flag the match, then you can go to the Support website (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight) and use the chat function at the bottom of the page to open a ticket.
Also to attach the video proof, you can upload the clip as unlisted on Youtube and add the link to the ticket.