Chalice (gold) Extension Wesker

I think the Chalice (gold) add-on is bugged to give more than 50% more, or it's bugged based on how early in the second dash that they grab the survivor.

https://youtu.be/DeQn-BOm_zM

Here in this clip you can see it goes the whole length of half the map before even throwing me. I've gone VS this addon before and seen NOTHING quite as far as it.

If it's worth noting, his second addon was Green Herb

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I don't think it's bugged. I use it frequently and the distance you get after grabbing a survivor seems pretty consistent. There's no way to prove unfortunately because the people that usually datamine this sort of data about killers, are unable to find information about how far this "virulent bound extension" is.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    I don't think it's bugged. I use it frequently and the distance you get after grabbing a survivor seems pretty consistent. There's no way to prove unfortunately because the people that usually datamine this sort of data about killers, are unable to find information about how far this "virulent bound extension" is.

    The "Virulent Bound Extension" is how long Wesker (and the survivor) dash for, before Wesker does a throw. The default extension time is 0.86 seconds, and the Add-on multiplies that time by x1.5, giving a 1.29 second extension time.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179987#Comment_3179987

    The "Virulent Bound Extension" is how long Wesker (and the survivor) dash for, before Wesker does a throw. The default extension time is 0.86 seconds, and the Add-on multiplies that time by x1.5, giving a 1.29 second extension time.

    Oh you're right, i missed that part on the wiki.