PC/Steam Getting black screen after a match
Hi. After I complete a match and leave the post game lobby, I get black screen. I'm forced to quit the game.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged:
Pending
Hi. After I complete a match and leave the post game lobby, I get black screen. I'm forced to quit the game.
DeadByDaylight.log
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you press the "Echap" key during the last anim of the Sacrifice for the Entity when you are on the hook at the last stage, the game can bug during the next screen (all 4 running survivors before the scoreboard).
Your black screen looks like the same kind of bug that it forces you to shutdown your game & start it again to play another trial...