Should I get trickester pinhead or the leigion

I'm trying to decide between these three killers. Any advice?

Comments

  • Legion go fast and stab and go faster

  • Pinhead as you can get the others with shards later on.

    Trickster only if you don’t play with keyboard and mouse.

  • Depends on which kind of perks you want. Perkwhise I would go and buy Pinhead first, since he has two great perks (and a decent hex that also works similar to a slowdown perk). But if you want an easier killer but still good perks, I recommend trickster. Unfortunately he's kinda map/realm depended but still alot of fun and brings perks to the table, that help weaker killers (mainly m1 killers). But if you are only buying and playing killer for fun, I recommend buying the Legion. Nothing feels as good as stabbin' and runnin' while listening to a wonderful soundtrack (which can be customized with add-ons).