The Legion...

Hm, where to begin with this one. I have probably played around 3 to 4 hours with The Legion at rank 1 and my honest opinion of the killer is. Many people complain about his/her design personally I like the different characters and cosmetics I even bought the Susie outfit my favorite one. But in general this killer is bad and I mean really bad. It can be some fun to sprint around and stab everyone but after that they all just split up and left to focus on one survior while the other surviors mend in five seconds negating what you did. While you try to focus in on that one survior it is literally h*** for legion because if you frenzy without the purple addon it takes and absurd number of hits to down. And It doesn't help that The Legion has 110% SPEED WHY? This isn't necessary and detracts from the fun of playing when you are incredibly slow I just don't understand it. The Legion's fundamental power is weak and the slow speed just doesn't help any. I understand the dev's said "not all killers are meant to be powerful" to some degree I understand but then they tell us just to play hillbilly and nurse at high-ranks xD they already know those two are the strongest. Well devs it really isn't any f****** fun the same two killers at high ranks for two years. And when we try to use new killers at high ranks they are usually to weak todo much and the killer is left frustrated and irritated while surviors t-bag at the exit gates. Oh wait thats right im just suppose "play another game" please just buff this killer into the region of viability I really do like them.

Comments