You know whats annoying? Red ranks as killer.
I like to play killer.
I tend to do well as killer.
So I rank up as killer.
I dont want to rank up as killer.
Not because I dont want to face skilled survivors.
But because the que times become unreasonably long.
Its , very annoy.
I tend to do well as killer.
So I rank up as killer.
I dont want to rank up as killer.
Not because I dont want to face skilled survivors.
But because the que times become unreasonably long.
Its , very annoy.
Comments
I think it's the game. It takes me a while to find games as killer to, at any rank. Sometimes it takes a while to find a game as survivor too at red ranks. On Xbox.
On Console it takes me about 30 seconds to fill up a lobby at Rank 1.