I've been ddosed 4 times today
title, very cool
title, very cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So like
Has it been happening for you mid match or afterward?
Like do they do it to make you lose or are people doing it in response to you beating them?
Midmatch, suddenly dc whenever I am about to 4k, usually at like 8-9 hook states, I don't even get a dc penalty XD
Does your internet go out completely?
I've had this 'crashing' issue happen to me (Where it kicks me out of a match, no penalty) but my internet was fine the whole time
Yes it does, but I know its not a me problem because I am using starlink and after the 2nd game of it happening I opened my phone and watched it to see what would happen. I was getting (UNKNOWN ERROR) and a massive packetloss spike.
Also I did get a dc penalty twice, the other two times none
Yikes
I hope this gets sorted ASAP
I hope so too, kinda annoying. It usually happens when I am in a different region (Pretty sure MMR will toss you into any region if its high enough lmao)