I am putting on my tinfoil hat
Why is it, at my MMR (I am max MMR, probably one of the highest in the game with my Nurse, with over 1000 4ks in a row and like 8 lost games)
I am running into the same profiles with different names and they always clear their last aliases?
These players, when I do eventually play them, are VERY VERY sus, I have seen it with 2 people I have now manually reported and have not received an email yet like they said they would contact me.
Then I do some digging, there is a clan out there at very high MMR who is closet cheaters using VPN's, and I decided to check some of the friend's lists of these players with very high hours, and they all seem to be in a big circle together! Dude, im going crazy. It's so subtle what they do that it's actually berserk... AND they still lose
Comments
Doesn't add up? I have already said this is my fresh account I have only played nurse on for max MMR potential testing. I assure you, I have around 2000-2200 games played on this account. I don't do challenges (I don't even know if those give XP) You can check my stats, I linked them in my earlier posts that you have seen.
Edit: I lied, its probably moreso around 2000 I was too lazy to check