Playing Against Freddy Making Maps Nearly White
EDIT: This originally said when playing against Freddy during Dream World, but it is actually when survivors are awake. The level is still very bright when asleep, but not nearly as white when awake.
Was just playing as a survivor against Freddy on the Haddonfield map. When not in the Dream World, everything became extremely bright. The sky was so oversaturated with white that you couldn't even see the other side of the level. It bled through buildings as well, disfiguring them to look like ruins almost. It happened for me and someone I was SWF with. When asleep, the map is still very bright, but not nearly as bright white as when awake.
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Example
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as survivor against Freddy in Haddonfield (I don't know if this is happening on other maps or not)
Step 3 : In-game, stay awake or enter the Dream World and then wake up.
Step 4 : The level becomes almost flooded with white light



Comments
also affects other maps like the Eerie of Crows.
it will trigger this effect every time when you are woken up from the dream world.
When the game starts the sky is normal, but after waking up it looks like this. It applies to all methods of waking up.
it also looked like this for my SWF teammates when they were woken up.
PC/Steam player, and this happened to me in my last game
, only reversed. (EDIT: No clue why OP said in the Dream World, when in their images, they're awake. We had the same experience) Versus a Freddy on Haddonfield, and the sky looked alright before I fell asleep and when I was asleep. When I was hooked and woke up, the sky and the edges of my field of vision was just this glaring white, and remained that way until I fell asleep again. I never woke up by other means, so I have no idea if the bug would have still occurred.STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
DeadByDaylight.logThanks for correcting me! I noticed it when I woke up from the Dream World. But actually, I think he had an add-on where we loaded in asleep so I probably didn't realize it haha. I edited my post.