Daily ritual bugged?
I have a Myers’s tier up 4x challenge which I tiered up 5x and i not only didn’t get the daily. I didn’t get any progress toward the daily
is this one bugged?
Tagged:
Mod
I have a Myers’s tier up 4x challenge which I tiered up 5x and i not only didn’t get the daily. I didn’t get any progress toward the daily
is this one bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is definitely odd that it didn't progress it at all, let alone finish it.
Go ahead over to Bug Reports, skylerbound https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported recently and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the pinned guidelines.