Build for High MMR Killers (Nurse)

With the recent addition of Hyperfocus and the sudden influx of a ######### load of closet hackers making hex's completely useless, chases needing to be as fast as possible is needed and early game pressure can secure that.

Run Fearmonger/Discordance/Jolt (Jolt for a early game infectious freight and slugging potential for multiple procs, also ######### with hyperfocus)

and the last perk can be whatever you want, if they have no items and obviously not a SWF I would bring knockout, if I think its a SWF I would bring agitation for faster hooks and extra value from discordance/fearmonger if I can quickly find the next survivor.

Franklins is good if they all have items and can be used as a tracking perk and second objective for free downs and bait

Plaything if you're scum

Devour if you want to use it 1/10 games

This build isn't hard to use, but your game sense needs to be top tier and chases need to be quick, you can end the game in seconds if you are quick enough. I think that us killers should stray away from slowdown and just absolute pressure and chaos.

Comments

  • There's LP/Deadlock/PR/NWO (this just in case those damn survivors manage to somehow do 5 gens while having stacked slowdown and basically immediate early pressure)

    Or Starstruck/Agi/AA (or floods of rage)/some slowdown (deadlock?) for that fair and balanced ™ exposed on nurse

    Don't forget to equip double range or range + recharge to highlight your skill, otherwise she's LITERALLY unplayable

  • @egg_ said:

    There's LP/Deadlock/PR/NWO (this just in case those damn survivors manage to somehow do 5 gens while having stacked slowdown and basically immediate early pressure)

    Or Starstruck/Agi/AA (or floods of rage)/some slowdown (deadlock?) for that fair and balanced ™ exposed on nurse

    Don't forget to equip double range or range + recharge to highlight your skill, otherwise she's LITERALLY unplayable

    If they get 1 gen done I consider that a loss, so true