4.2 Xbox Feedback
I personally love the new chapter!
I don't know if this was intentional, but the graphics on Xbox are like super HD now. I actually reopened the store because I thought DbD had gotten Xbox One X enhancements haha. It's so fast and smooth! There used to be a weird grainy effect on everything and know it's gone!
However, Jeff is way too loud. Like, seriously loud.
Some maps are too bright. It's impossible to hide from the killer.
I don't know if this was intentional, but the graphics on Xbox are like super HD now. I actually reopened the store because I thought DbD had gotten Xbox One X enhancements haha. It's so fast and smooth! There used to be a weird grainy effect on everything and know it's gone!
However, Jeff is way too loud. Like, seriously loud.
Some maps are too bright. It's impossible to hide from the killer.
Comments