OH MY GOAT

The new engine, the Xbox One framerate, the visuals, the fluid feel of the game. Everything feels so much better to play. 


Comments

  • can't wait to get home and try it out!
  • I play in 720p on the One X and since the update to the new unreal engine the frame rate is better but far from good enough, oh that's playing as the killer BTW.
    I hope this update did NOT include the "optomisation patch" too because if it did... oh dear.
    However, if the optomisation patch is still to come then should be awesome, 720p + unreal engine update + optomisation patch should see the game running at arond 50fps on the One X/PS4 Pro hopefully.

  • Easylife said:

    I play in 720p on the One X and since the update to the new unreal engine the frame rate is better but far from good enough, oh that's playing as the killer BTW.
    I hope this update did NOT include the "optomisation patch" too because if it did... oh dear.
    However, if the optomisation patch is still to come then should be awesome, 720p + unreal engine update + optomisation patch should see the game running at arond 50fps on the One X/PS4 Pro hopefully.

    I too am on an X. Full 4k and the only framerate issue I get is when I hit a survivor in frenzy. Normal attacks are buttery smooth.