Sooo... do we know when wesker chaser emblem is getting fixed?
I unlocked the achievement through steam achievement manager after realizing his chaser emblem is bugged but I'd wanna get it in the game as well
I unlocked the achievement through steam achievement manager after realizing his chaser emblem is bugged but I'd wanna get it in the game as well
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Todays bug fix probably
His chaser emblem is bugged yes but his adept is still very possible, as Ive gotten a few Iri chaser emblems
I've played dozens of matched and didn't get a single iri chaser emblem :(
There's a bugfix today??
Yeah today at 4 pm BST Tuesday there should be a bugfix not sure though
Maybe today or next week
Probably with the hot fix that gonna change his detection zone
I got his adept very first game by playing normally and not just trying to use his power to take both health states. Either injure with M1 and down with power or injure with power and down with M1. Adept achieved easily.
Yeah his tentacle didnt count towards the achiev. until today