Outbreak Breakout Trophy not counting
My progress on this trophy is stuck at 15% (3/20 escapes). My most recent match I opened BOTH exit gates at RPD and escaped through one of them. But my progress still shows 15%.
Tagged:
Pending
My progress on this trophy is stuck at 15% (3/20 escapes). My most recent match I opened BOTH exit gates at RPD and escaped through one of them. But my progress still shows 15%.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is on PS5
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Did you actually open the gate itself to start the collapse? Because that's what matters. I've completed this achievement already with no issues.
Yeah, I opened the front gate first. Ran back and unhooked a teammate, then opened the other gate and escaped. I’m wondering if it bugged because I didn’t escape through the exit gate that I opened first?
That could be I never opened both. I just always made sure I was the one that started the collapse.
Can't wait to blow all my precious few RPD offerings only to not get any progress towards this massively overtuned achievement.