Is BHVR not selling Project W steam keys?

Well I'm not exactly fond of Valve's predatory practices and self-serving backslides over digital goods & market spaces as most convenient to their monopoly foothold, so I'm pretty avidly avoiding the Steam Store these days.

Project W released almost a week ago, and I'm still not seeing purchase options outside of Steam.

Specifically, Humble Bundle has every other DLC except the newest one:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search?sort=newest&search=dead%20by%20daylight

Did BHVR stop selling steam keys for their DLC on retailer websites too, or is there some timed platform release delay that I don't know about? When will Project W keys be available for sale?

( While I'm here, might as well suggest selling Auric Cell giftcards on Humble/Fanatical/etc to be redeemed on the game's store page and we can screw Valve out of their cut there too ๐Ÿ˜Ž)

Comments

  • This isn't a technical issue.

  • @Emeal said:

    This isn't a technical issue.

    ...or is it? Ehh? Ehhh?

    My thinking was either way it'll take employee knowledge to answer, and none of the other forums fit any better either. Tech didn't really seem like the right forum to ask, just the best forum for the question... providing the most direct route to official interaction & actually intersecting with a general support purpose.

    Gotta say Ask The Community sure isn't looking equipped to better answer my question after-all... at least so far.

  • @Ecstasy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3173294#Comment_3173294

    ...or is it? Ehh? Ehhh?

    My thinking was either way it'll take employee knowledge to answer, and none of the other forums fit any better either. Tech didn't really seem like the right forum to ask, just the best forum for the question... providing the most direct route to official interaction & actually intersecting with a general support purpose.

    Gotta say Ask The Community sure isn't looking equipped to better answer my question after-all... at least so far.

    It isnt.