Why I can't see my ping in the lobby anymore?

It used to show the ping in the bottom right corner of the lobby screen. Every time I see a yellow or red bar I just back out. Now it doesn't show anymore. I am so tired of playing matches with my ping at 150-200 when my normal ping is about 30-40.

Is this a way to "help" people living outside the servers area? It feels like it


Edit: I said "bottom left" but I mean "bottom right"

Comments

  • I've noticed that it can show up for a second or two before disappearing. I keep getting 90-ish ping per game and it's driving me bonkers.

  • @Cybil said:

    I've noticed that it can show up for a second or two before disappearing. I keep getting 90-ish ping per game and it's driving me bonkers.

    I am so sick of games where the killer hits me from a mile away