Off The Record not working?
There are a handful of times when I get unhooked, OTR procts on my perk icons and even though it's activated I still go down in one hit without getting the free hit
There are a handful of times when I get unhooked, OTR procts on my perk icons and even though it's activated I still go down in one hit without getting the free hit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Either you did a conspicuous action or it was endgame.
Even if the perk is lit up that doesn't mean you have the endurance, it just means you have the Iron will effect and the Distortion efffect.