Does no PERK's and Addon winning effect MMR?
I swear the level of survivors I get without perks is not even ######### CLOOSE to what I have with a full loadout, maybe im crazy????
I swear the level of survivors I get without perks is not even ######### CLOOSE to what I have with a full loadout, maybe im crazy????
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah closet cheating is def rampant at the highest MMR's, the amount of people I see with like 1.2x speedboost, suddenly teleport away after being downed at the exit after I close hatch, ######### like that is crazy. Its disguisting, don't even get me started on totem ESP