Pallet Bug?

Anyone else experience a pallet bug while trying to throw down a pallet and the interaction to throw it down doesn't show? Just had a game where I couldn't interact with a couple pallets so I ended up going down Because of it. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Comments

  • if it doesnt throw the pallet down and you just stand there and have to wait a few seconds to regain control it is lag. Other than that i havent experienced something like that.

  • Global said:

    if it doesnt throw the pallet down and you just stand there and have to wait a few seconds to regain control it is lag. Other than that i havent experienced something like that.

    I mean I literally was spamming the button like 5 or 6 times and it still wouldn't drop.
  • I can be due to the killers location in the pallet