PS4 - Complete freeze during notification

How it Happens

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer/survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hook a survivor, get hooked, complete a generator, hit/down a survivor, health state changes, have a totem be cleansed, Any on screen notification

Step 4 : Notice the game freezes entirely after getting an in-game notification (No crash, I have to manually close the application.)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played- any survivor/killer
  • Perks played- any perks
  • Map- any map
  • Frequency of the issue- ~1/3 of games. Has been occurring since I began playing again roughly a month ago
  • - No crash, I have to manually close the application.
  • - Chase music or generator noise will still loop after crash (I also get disconnected instantly, so I no longer hear things currently happening.)

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • Images- have none, but can get one if needed.
  • Videos- have none, but can get one if needed.

I really need help with this problem, it is causing me to get disconnect penalties and is ruining my experience overall :(

I have tried reinstalling, resetting ps4.

Tagged: Pending

Comments