Is all kill worth it
I'm considering getting all kill because of Yun Jin Lee, and I've heard trickster has good perks but I've heard he himself is not too good. I'm looking for opinions from fellow experienced players.
I'm considering getting all kill because of Yun Jin Lee, and I've heard trickster has good perks but I've heard he himself is not too good. I'm looking for opinions from fellow experienced players.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I all depends on what you want. Trickster has a really good perk through Starstruck ( Exposes all survivors in your terror radius whenever your carrying a survivor and it lingers for an extra 60 seconds) and his other two are OK. Yun Jin doesn't have the best perks but it doesn't matter as long as you get better perks for her and her cosmetics are pretty good.
If you are playing on controller, I would definitely say Trickster is not worth it at all. Aiming with the recoil is a pain. On mouse its manageable and he doesn’t seem like the worst killer there at all. If he is fun for you only you can tell though, many find him boring to play as (and against)