Michael's daily is bugged
Title. Nothing will give you progress towards his daily so if you see it your better of getting rid of it for a new one.
Title. Nothing will give you progress towards his daily so if you see it your better of getting rid of it for a new one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Then submit a bug report here: Bug Reporting — Dead By Daylight
Already did, I made this post to make sure nobody else wastes there time trying to finish a glitched daily.
it sucks cuz i had one from the double bp dailies. I don’t even know if they’ll even fix it in a timely manner so should I even bother keeping it.
If it isn't fixed by 6.2.1 I would go for a new one.
Right, I posted a bug report about it a couple of days ago.