Sadako Tape UI bug

I'm playing on PC. This has been an issue since the most recent update introducing Wesker. Survivor UI is not updated when they pick up a tape and when they return a tape it shows them holding a tape even though they're not. This happens every match, to every survivor, on every map.


https://youtu.be/RQHnj7rEuoI - Early into video, watch Jane's UI showing her pick up a tape even though she just got rid of Condemned by returning a tape. Then Jonah picks up a tape but it does not show him holding one. You can tell because the TV turns off where his killer instinct heartbeat is.


I didn't see any other threads about this, not sure if it's an issue on my end?

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I made a thread about this issue already; both for main release and PTB. The PTB report was marked as "acknowledged" but not fixed nor put into the "known issues" area of the patch notes. A few Sadako players have been posting about it now so hopefully they finally see it and do something about it.