Wesker dashing at survivors mid vaullt
Is it intended for wesker to not hit or vault things if he dashes into a vault while a survivor is mid vault? Half the time I bounce off and it looks like a hitbox issue but I'm unsure.
Is it intended for wesker to not hit or vault things if he dashes into a vault while a survivor is mid vault? Half the time I bounce off and it looks like a hitbox issue but I'm unsure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They made him garbage and entirely bugged. That's the answer you're looking for. They screwed it up. We wasted our money.
Half a year of hype for this mess.
They were pushing it out as fast as possible because Evil Dead has a new release the week after.