Ping in Survivor lobby
Is it just me, or did the ping indicator disappear from the survivor lobby? I keep getting put into games where my ping is 180ish where I am normally 50-70ms.
Is it just me, or did the ping indicator disappear from the survivor lobby? I keep getting put into games where my ping is 180ish where I am normally 50-70ms.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it didnt disappear. now if they have yellow or red it will appear next to the player with the ping. It will also appear in the match next to the player with the high ping and above the survivors with a knife if its the kiiler
I love been able to know that the killer has wonky ping and I'm pre dropping pallets.
where do i see it ? because i used to be able to dodge high ping lobbies, now i don't see where it is before the trial stats
Here, left-side of the screen:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2857978643
Yes. They removed your self ping from survivor and killer lobbies. You'll only see a ping if you or someone else is lagging or losing packets. Yellow and red icon.
A.K.A. dick move. I'd rather not wait until I'm in-trial or in the yellow or red to know there's a connection problem. I used to be able to tell in the lobby before the match, if my ping was a bit higher than usual, that something was up. Can't anymore.
Well that's inconvenient since you can only see it after the trial starts.