Things I noticed
So played my first proper none custom match as Wesker got a 4k not they had equal skill which I waited for a while for a lobby to load the next match lobby almost instantly and got way higher skill survivors that doesn't seem to add up shouldn't it be the opposite. Plus two other quick things one BHVR said they would make sure totem spots are a bit more hidden as to not have hexes going out instantly now I know their not doing swamp levels of hidden but I have my hex totems out in the wide open on maps and one other thing the corn on coldwind it is extremely hard to look through making tracking or even seeing a survivor extremely hard is this nit-picky yes. Still has far as I remember didn't people complain that stealth killers or killers that need to see survivors can't in Coldwind because of the corn you don't need to remove it you just need to separate it.
Comments