did the grind reduction update stole my progress?

I didnt play for a couple months but when I started the game today I realised, that the recent grind reduction update stole some of my progress. I had most survivors leveled to level 40 and had a ton of perks unlocked but now all the perks I previously had unlocked are locked again. Is this intentional? And if it is intentional then what kind of grind reduction is this? taking away progression i previously earned. I understand that they put the perks on the prestige levels but why take away the progression I had earned?

Comments

  • Yep, perks are unlocked after the first prestige now.

  • @Biscuits said:

    Yep, perks are unlocked after the first prestige now.

    I understant that, but why would they take away Progressione I had already earned before the grind reduction.

  • @Nexuiz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3167225#Comment_3167225

    I understant that, but why would they take away Progressione I had already earned before the grind reduction.

    they're not supposed to be removed for any reason, thats a bug that they're kinda forcing people to verify and make a ticket for. Usually with progress lost issues they reimburse you with BP to spend to rebuy your progress, but i have no idea how they are handling that with the progression system being completely different now.

    But yeah, make a ticket and they should be able to work with you on fixing it hopefully.

  • @Nexuiz said:

    I didnt play for a couple months but when I started the game today I realised, that the recent grind reduction update stole some of my progress. I had most survivors leveled to level 40 and had a ton of perks unlocked but now all the perks I previously had unlocked are locked again. Is this intentional? And if it is intentional then what kind of grind reduction is this? taking away progression i previously earned. I understand that they put the perks on the prestige levels but why take away the progression I had earned?

    Are they just showing locked on the character screen? Because now they show unlocked on the character screen once you prestige 3 to show them fully unlocked but they are still unlocked and you can level them up in the bloodweb if you previously unlocked the teachable.