Rank reset habits

Every rank reset I have the habit to remove all my cosmetics from my characters and just go default. It's kinda nice being able to go back to basics. 

Comments

  • Most killers have the habit of bringing out their most toxic builds right after rank reset.

  • Rank reset is when I play the crappy killers or ones without perks.

    Or I play around with builds like all totems.

    Its also BP grinding time.
  • @CrimsonMauler said:
    Most killers have the habit of bringing out their most toxic builds right after rank reset.

    0_0, why tho, to rank up fast? Who wants to do that?

  • Like others have said, to play some different killers for which I am not that skilled in, it's also a good chance to try and get some achievements. like the adept killer ones.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @CrimsonMauler said:
    Most killers have the habit of bringing out their most toxic builds right after rank reset.

    0_0, why tho, to rank up fast? Who wants to do that?

    No, not to rank, probably to bully.

  • @CrimsonMauler said:
    Most killers have the habit of bringing out their most toxic builds right after rank reset.

    Maybe thats due to the fact that you never know who yuo verse

  • Eh, I don't play any different during rank reset. If I run into players that happen to be worse than me, I play nice and let them farm a little. From my experiences though, I see more toxic SWF and I just can't go more than 5 games without playing against an infuriating group of SWF during the first week after rank reset.

  • @AntiJelly said:
    Eh, I don't play any different during rank reset. If I run into players that happen to be worse than me, I play nice and let them farm a little. From my experiences though, I see more toxic SWF and I just can't go more than 5 games without playing against an infuriating group of SWF during the first week after rank reset.

    I'm planning on playing nurse after rank reset. I'll wait a few days though since I suck at nurse and I want a decent chance to learn