How did I take damage
I was being chased by huntress, I round the corner, and her hatchet hits the corner of the wall, not me, and yet I still take damage. How is that possible? How can I take damage from a hatchet thAt never hit me?
I was being chased by huntress, I round the corner, and her hatchet hits the corner of the wall, not me, and yet I still take damage. How is that possible? How can I take damage from a hatchet thAt never hit me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least post a video. Otherwise all I can say is "Cool story"
Big round hitbox + Latency + The hitbox of injured survivors doesn't match the model 100% (If you were injured that is).
Could be any or a combination of these three. The hitbox can actually be abused a bit, I've seen people land shots over tall LOS blocking obstacles with it