Played two games as trapper, and its not showing how many traps he has.
Cant remember first map, second map was Yamaoka's hangout or dojo or whatever, the one with the house. The Spirit's map.
Tagged:
Active
Cant remember first map, second map was Yamaoka's hangout or dojo or whatever, the one with the house. The Spirit's map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess there is one thing that changed. I was wearing all but the weapon of the seaside slaughter outfit, but I went ahead and purchased the weapon and equipped it before this started. There was also the update, but I did do that differently that before.