solo q
please match survivors better I play pretty decent but they have been putting me with the crappiest survivor they don't work on gens. If the killer camps a survivor they will still un hook them and they get hooked. and they repeat until they are all dead. leaving me be the only one doing gens. I cant get all 5 because they die to fast.
Comments
ye ive escaped about twice today in 2+ hours of playing solo queue survivors just don't touch generators u can be chased for 30s, a minute, 3 minutes when their auras appear they're never on generators and it doesn't help that killers just tunnel... solo q is literally dead it just seems to be getting worse with every update ;-;
I agree
None of my friends will play anymore since the last update. So If I want to play I have to play solo.
If anyone is interested I am looking for other players to be friends. My name on here is the same on ps4.
Well if you only get bad solo teammates consider using perks left behind and solo survivor they increases your chances greatly escaping if you're last survivor.
I already use left behind and lo profile