Is Built to Last bugged?

I was playing last night and whenever I used it the counter would count down but it never refilled my item.

Comments

  • Weird. I can say it has been working fine for me.

  • It takes awhile to refill your items are you staying in the locker long enough?

  • Everything is bugged apparently

  • You need to make sure the charges are fully depleted coz even with a single charge left it won’t refill.

  • @Yippiekiyah said:

    You need to make sure the charges are fully depleted coz even with a single charge left it won’t refill.

    This happened to me one game. Found a brown medkit and hit a great skill check. Spent way too much time trying to refill that thing.

  • Agreed with Yippiekiyah.

    You will hear a specific sound when the item is fully depleted. Only then you can use built to last.

    It also doesn't work if you used it 3 times before or if you leave the locker too early.

    You need to spend 12/13/14 seconds in the locker to refill it at tier 1/2/3.

    It also doesn't refill it fully. It's 99%, then 66%, then 33%.

  • @Yippiekiyah said:

    You need to make sure the charges are fully depleted coz even with a single charge left it won’t refill.

    Yah it was fully depleted. I used it all to heal a teammate and went to the locker, I watched the progress bar go completely then came out and it wasn't charged

  • @DivineParadox said:

    Agreed with Yippiekiyah.

    You will hear a specific sound when the item is fully depleted. Only then you can use built to last.

    It also doesn't work if you used it 3 times before or if you leave the locker too early.

    You need to spend 12/13/14 seconds in the locker to refill it at tier 1/2/3.

    It also doesn't refill it fully. It's 99%, then 66%, then 33%.

    Yah I know. It just didn't refill