Just a little nitpick on the RE chapter

It's good the only problem I have is the voice lines mainly the fact that I was expecting certain ones.

I get sometimes voice lines are hard and not every single one can make the cut but one I was going to expect that wasn't in the game was if some plays as Claire or Chris and someone selects the other wouldn't it make sense for them to have a unique voice line if Claire or Chris sees the other. But Claire and Chris are brother and sister i would have expected a voice of some sort ad I said before not every voice line makes the cut or they just can't do every single one.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    It's good the only problem I have is the voice lines mainly the fact that I was expecting certain ones.

    I get sometimes voice lines are hard and not every single one can make the cut but one I was going to expect that wasn't in the game was if some plays as Claire or Chris and someone selects the other wouldn't it make sense for them to have a unique voice line if Claire or Chris sees the other. But Claire and Chris are brother and sister i would have expected a voice of some sort ad I said before not every voice line makes the cut or they just can't do every single one.

    They really should do more with chris and claire