Did they change the survivor pov recently?
My surv is much closer to me at the moment. It used to be much farther away. I almost have killer pov as a surv
Tagged:
Mod
My surv is much closer to me at the moment. It used to be much farther away. I almost have killer pov as a surv
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would take a picture or video of it and send it to the bug section just in case, it shouldn't be like that.
If you think you encountered a bug, please report it to the correct section, giving all the information you can: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs