Asking The People- What's your favorite killer/&survivor build(s)?

Personally, mine would be something along the lines of "Jumpscare" Legion, which can most likely easily be countered by good survivors, which involves the following perks:


Forced Penance- So if I frenzy back to the hook, I can inflict broken on the rescuing survivor and, if I am lucky, the hooked survivor (which I may or may not tunnel, it ultimately dpends on their looping skills and the amount of gens done.


Corrupt Intervention- To band-aid my bad playing skill for a while until I'm warmed up (lol)


Hysteria- It's a Legion, come on.


Trail of Torment- To make me undetectable until the survivors decide to go and focus on that objective again or until I find the next victim. Also, buff or rework Deathbound please (lol)


Add-ons: Any; I try to play without or with lower rarity add-ons if I can. Certain add-ons definitely would be better (example: Smiley Face Pin (supports TOT)& Etched Ruler (For the oblivious effect))


Now that I've said my favorite build, how about all of you? What are your favorite killer/& Survivor builds?

Comments