What do you say to lore gamestyle?

If always thought about this: what do you think about a killer who is very determined to kill one special person, because it's lore accurate. Like nemisis on stars, Freddy on Quentin, pig on Tapp or something dbd relevant like Trickster on Yun Jin.

I'm not talking about tunneling per se, but it can come to this.

I always thought it to be funny, if you don't overdo it. But I always try harder as a killer who's versing his enemy.

P. S. Demogorgon is exempt from this, because even thought he has is counterparts, he is Basicly an animal who can't actually want to kill one specific person. For him, everybody is food. (because of vecna, 11 would be a different story)

Comments

  • I think it would be fun if the lore-accurate survivor target had higher chances of being the obsession ! Some quirky roleplaying in the postgame chat is always fun as well.

    That being said, if it comes to tunneling though, I'm not above finding lore-accurate means to cease playing against it, haha !

  • i'd love if playing killers gave certain survivors higher chances to be the obsession.

    on those rare occasions i am playing as Myers, if there happens to be a Laurie in my lobby, i'm always sure to let her get away. injured, but alive.

  • Not to be an overly pedantic nerd, but Pig has nothing to do with Tapp. I do not even remember the remake, but was Freddy really obsessed with Quentin? I remember when I first got into DBD I did not even realize Quentin was from Nightmare on Elm Street. So I am not authority on that matter, but even if he was obsessed, that is lame. We deserved Nancy.


    Anyway, yeah, I love harassing James as Pyramidhead. That is the only time I do it, really.