PC - Virulent Bound Grabs count as losing the chase

When playing as Wesker / The Mastermind, a Virulent Bound use that grabs the survivor appears to count as losing the chase for the purpose of Emblems. I have played more than a dozen matches, and no matter how many short chases I have won I have never gone above Bronze Chaser until I stopped using his power on injured survivors.

I noticed this in five different matches where I received iridescent in every category aside from a bronze Chaser. Once I stopped using his power on injured survivors and picked them up normally, I was able to score in the Chaser category.

20220831000233_1.jpg

Most, if not all, of my score screens looked like this. It occurs consistently in every match.

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • Yeah Wesker's Chase points is def broken. In 10 games with Wesker, got 3 3k, and 7 4k, no lost chases, no tunneling or camping, and getting only Silver or Golds in Chaser. Played a whole game without using my power to attack anyone and it's the only game I got irid on.