Idea to make the time at the bloodweb a little faster

Hey, we have all been there. Stacked up a bunch of bloodpoints and just want to get through as many levels in a character as fast as possible, however it still takes so long to get from one to fifty. I don't mean cost no, I simply mean the time it takes to purchase something and then purchase another.

That is why I suggest that if we double tap an item/offering/whatever it should instantly claim it. This would make time in the bloodweb much nicer, especially when we are trying to simply level up a character.

As you know, when you finish a full bloodweb you get a visual notification saying that you are level __ now. Perhaps there should be an option to turn off level up notification, instantly starting the next level. However if this is not possible to loading difficulties I would understand.

Finally, I would like to know if anyone else feels this would be a nice quality of life to have in the game. Have a wonderful day everyone!

tdlr: would like to double tap for instant purchase in bloodweb and option to turn off level up notification when finishing a bloodweb so it is faster to go through.

Comments

  • I had over 3million BP saved up in order to whip Wesker into shape. Got him to P2.5 and Ada and Rebecca both to lvl 15, so that I got my 4 perk slots unlocked. All this took an astounding 45min of constant clicking and minimal thought process. Luckily I could watch some youtube on my second screen, but dayum, that was some mind numbing clickety clicking, no flashlighti involved.

  • i think there should be the option to purchase an entire line at once (ie when going for a perk, you can purchase all nodes in route to that perk at once) or in the case of later blood webs where no perks are options, a quick level option to buy all available at once

  • I would just love a buy all to get from level 1 to 10 since the entity is sleeping anyways.

  • @kingcarl2012 said:

    I would just love a buy all to get from level 1 to 10 since the entity is sleeping anyways.

    This! This! A hundred times this!