Reactive healing not working
I've tried this perk several times and if rarely heals me
I'd made sure I didn't have hemmorage effect or gain deep wounds it just dosent heal me sometimes
Wish this could be more helpful
Tagged:
Active
I've tried this perk several times and if rarely heals me
I'd made sure I didn't have hemmorage effect or gain deep wounds it just dosent heal me sometimes
Wish this could be more helpful
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It didn’t work on the ptb either I’m not even sure what it does lol
They buffed the perk, yet didn't fix the major bug with it? But yeah I wanted a quick heal in chase build, with Resurgence, Reactive Healing, Self-Preservation, and Bond. Top that off with a emergency medkit with charge addons. To my extreme disappointment, it just doesn't heal me most of the time, as in one chase I should get up to 75% healing after being unhooked.
I’ve noticed it isn’t working consistently as well. I’ve made sure I’m super close just to test it and when I begin healing, it’s still at zero progress healing
Question were you sprinting walking or standing still when ot finally worked
Hmm, that’s a good question. I’m not sure as I have noticed it’s working inconsistently. But I will pay attention and come back to respond to you